Him

Him
Fashion & Lifestyle from HETAIL

Her

Her
Smart ways to honor, or apologize.

home

home
Assiduously edited by TWIG & GRASS

heresy

heresy
Writing from PEPPERMINT PICKLE

SATC-2: Movie Trailer

Sunday, January 3


Some people say, they're fashionable. I say, you can't wear a football jersey with a tutu.
Some say, they're sexy Cougars. I say, the Stylist's pay took a back seat to the Photoshop guy.
Some say, they're so ahead of the curve. I say, opening a cupcake business is "so 2006!" 
Some say, they should pack up and go away. I say $172 million box-office means, "won't happen!

Last time the "Sex & the City" girls did a movie, I was blessed with the best-dressed weekend of women of my entire life.

I mean that sincerely!

For all the many fold reasons I find these women irrelevant, one thing cannot be denied: Women really took their entire "fashion game" to a whole new level on that Friday and carried through for the entire weekend. 

Well I, for one, cannot wait to see how beautiful you ladies do it this May.

Trailer coming:


0 comments:

 

2009 ·clean needles by TNB