Him

Him
Fashion & Lifestyle from HETAIL

Her

Her
Smart ways to honor, or apologize.

home

home
Assiduously edited by TWIG & GRASS

heresy

heresy
Writing from PEPPERMINT PICKLE

Patrizia Pepe: Kids

Thursday, January 14


If I had a daughter, I am not certain she would wear much else but Patrizia Pepe.


Of course style is a very personal thing, to be interpreted by one's own sense of self, but for me, Limited Too is not cutting it.



I am huge on children steering clear of heels, midriffs and hot-pants.

I also deplore entire wardrobes in Pink, or Blue. Is that not how children are taught the shackles of unemotional, non-artistic wardrobe building that translates into khakis and faded t-shirts in later life?
I call it the 'Puritan Posh." Cool, forward, yet restrained. It let's everyone know you love your girls AND YOU'LL KILL ANYBODY THAT . . . 

(That is one area where gentlemen are allowed to forget all their good breeding)

More info at Yoox

0 comments:

 

2009 ·clean needles by TNB