Him

Him
Fashion & Lifestyle from HETAIL

Her

Her
Smart ways to honor, or apologize.

home

home
Assiduously edited by TWIG & GRASS

heresy

heresy
Writing from PEPPERMINT PICKLE

Dessert: Candy Bar

Sunday, January 17


San Francisco means so much to me as a city. I spent a good deal of my post-adolescent years there, and nothing makes me more excited for San Franciscans than seeing them jump a trend before the rest of the country.

Candy Bar is San Francisco's first dessert bar. 

While most Americans are cutting back on dining out, and more than a few of those cutesy, overpriced cupcake chains have started to fold, Candy Bar give us a reason (and a place) to head out the door and enjoy a small treat.



I expect the dessert bar concept will be one of the restaurant trends to watch this year, with most major American cities having a destination, or two, by the middle of 2011.


0 comments:

 

2009 ·clean needles by TNB