Him

Him
Fashion & Lifestyle from HETAIL

Her

Her
Smart ways to honor, or apologize.

home

home
Assiduously edited by TWIG & GRASS

heresy

heresy
Writing from PEPPERMINT PICKLE

The Lightning Thief

Saturday, December 12


The Lightning Thief is one of my son's favorite books. I thought there was only two books in the series, but after watching the trailer (which he told me about, of course), I smell a tent-pole for this movie studio. 

The name is weird, "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", but I take it that the studio understood the second book is not as well known, so why not hang the franchise on the first one.

Not sure about the Harry Potter/ Twilight possibilities of this as a mega-blockbuster, but there are never enough boy's films in the marketplace. Let's hope that a good movie does not go unwatched and therefore killed off, such as what happened with 'The Golden Compass.'

Trailer A:

0 comments:

 

2009 ·clean needles by TNB