Him

Him
Fashion & Lifestyle from HETAIL

Her

Her
Smart ways to honor, or apologize.

home

home
Assiduously edited by TWIG & GRASS

heresy

heresy
Writing from PEPPERMINT PICKLE

I'm Finally Feeling Alecia

Sunday, December 13


After holding out for as long as I possibly could, I am on the Alecia Keys bandwagon. 

Not that I didn't think she was beautiful, talented and brilliant. The problem was I just didn't have a song that put me over the top. 

Well, with "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" she has slain the beast within me once and for all. Cheap 80's synth over a broken 808 beat is too brilliant, and the ascending chords through the break changes are just "not fair." 

My SO has been the president of her Fan Club for years, but now Girl got me!

Video Here:

0 comments:

 

2009 ·clean needles by TNB