Him

Him
Fashion & Lifestyle from HETAIL

Her

Her
Smart ways to honor, or apologize.

home

home
Assiduously edited by TWIG & GRASS

heresy

heresy
Writing from PEPPERMINT PICKLE

I'm Being Followed

Saturday, December 12


Seriously!

I was convinced into trying Jo Malone's Black Vetyver Cafe Cologne about a week ago. I use another fragrance as a base, so the results will not be the same for everyone. But I can tell you, EVERYONE is loving it!

The old lady at the public library gave me a bit too much "special attention" when I was checking out. It's that good!

Note to the daring: It wears much differently than it's initial smell out of the bottle, which can be off-putting to the uninformed.

Side note: The Wild Fig is also delightful.

More info at JO MALONE

0 comments:

 

2009 ·clean needles by TNB