Him

Him
Fashion & Lifestyle from HETAIL

Her

Her
Smart ways to honor, or apologize.

home

home
Assiduously edited by TWIG & GRASS

heresy

heresy
Writing from PEPPERMINT PICKLE

Mail Dominance

Friday, December 26

I thought I might share a few images from my inbox this morning. I expect this to be the norm going forward, not the exception.





I think everyone should sign up for e-mail alerts from their favorite retailers. Reason being, many of my favorites do not advertise in traditional (newspapers, magazines, televisions) manners to keep their costs down. Also, they are able to react quickly to market conditions. For example, Saks Off 5th regularly sent out alerts on deals that lasted for only a few hours throughout the entire Holiday Season. I took several people to the store and watched their jaws fall through the floor at the prices on everything from Prada to Zegna to Gucci.

If you are going to be a shopper, be an informed shopper.

0 comments:

 

2009 ·clean needles by TNB